Not all projects will require a PM, Reflex use the following criteria to distinguish whether a PM is required:
- Size of the project i.e. the number of rooms to be installed over a given period
- Complexity of the integration
- Need for liaison with a third party consultant
- Involvement of third party contractors meaning project coordination is vital
- Need to attend project meetings
What is a Reflex PM responsible for?
Within Reflex we like our PM’s to have total control and ownership of the project meaning that they coordinate activity within Reflex and are responsible for delivering the project in full by:
- The coordination of all AV activities with all parties
- Being the main point of contact for the duration of the project
- Producing Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- The production of CAD drawings
- The integration of a Project Time Line Gantt chart into the main project
- Compilation of User Guides and Manuals
- Commissioning and handover of the project
What to do next?
If you would like further information about our Project Management services or if you have a requirement for a future project, but unsure about what to do next, please contact us directly on 0118 931 3611 or use the button below to get in touch with us.