Meeting Room Technology Day
Learn about the latest developments in VC and collaboration and their implications on the AV systems we integrate into meeting rooms.
See working demonstrations of exciting solutions including:
- The latest Microsoft-approved Windows collaboration display
- A fully-equipped Zoom-approved ‘Zoom Room’
- The unique and innovative Nureva Span collaboration System
- The latest range of Avocor interactive displays
- The award winning Evoko room usage/signage display.
Plus a range of other VC camera and microphone solutions
Compare the video and audio performance of multiple room systems using a range of the latest and best meeting room cameras and microphones on live test calls.
Engage with technical design experts from Reflex and direct with the equipment manufacturers who can answer any questions you have about meeting room solutions
Experience this fantastic venue and understand how the technology works in real working environments designed around different activities within the workplace
Nowadays, one of the most regular issues we address with our customers is how best to equip their meeting rooms to make it as easy as possible to bring remote parties into a meeting and allow them to fully participate as if they were there.
This event sets out to show, in a live environment, how the latest equipment from some leading manufacturers is addressing this and to share ideas on how to overcome some of the problems that can limit the effectiveness or ease of use of VC and collaboration systems within meeting rooms.
Reflex will run two scheduled ‘event tours’ at 11:00am and 1:00pm. Each will last for 90 minutes and include:
- A seminar run by Simon Murphy of Reflex covering “the latest developments in VC and collaboration and how they affect the design of meeting room AV systems.”
- A tour around 8 different rooms/zones each featuring a different system demonstration.
- A live comparison of video and audio performance of various room systems.
Aside from the tours, there will be plenty of opportunity to discuss specific issues/ideas with the Reflex technical team and manufacturer representatives.
Thames Tower is a RIBA South award winning building that has been totally regenerated from its 1970s roots into an innovative, vibrant, and contemporary workplace. It’s the ideal canvas to showcase different workspace environments equipped with cutting edge technology solutions.