These are the specific vacancies we have got at the moment but we are always interested in taking on talented people so if you are interested please contact us.
AV Project Manager
Reading based Reflex Limited is an established leading Audio Visual integrator in the exciting world of AV in the UK, where AV is fast becoming one of the fastest growing technologies in the workplace. AV plays an important role in company’s communications strategy such as Financial, Media, Retail, Legal, Professional Services, Education and many more market sectors, and with that, Reflex is seeing an increase in AV complex integrated solutions that need to be delivered.
Reporting to the Director of Fulfilment, the position has responsibility for, but is not limited to the following:
- Day to day running of allocated projects from receipt of order until client handover and training, working closely with Reflex’s internal departments and procedures.
- Responsibility to ensure that allocated projects are completed, and within agreed timescales.
- Financial responsibility to ensure that allocated projects complete within agreed profit margins.
- Ability to run several projects at the same time.
- Work with other trades and contractors in order to deliver projects.
- Responsibility for the maintenance of all project paperwork. This will include:
- Production of project specific Project Programmes for both internal and external use.
- Production of project specific Health and Safety documentation to include Risk Assessment and Method statements.
- Production of all project specific Mechanical and Electrical drawings as relevant to the AV scope of works.
- Production/ratification of existing AV system schematics.
- Compilation of project status reports (where applicable) for both internal and external use.
- Attendance at Site Meetings as required.
Pre-Sales Technical Support
On occasions the role will require technical support to the Sales department, both internally and externally.
Pre-requisite Qualifications and Experience
- Infocom registered Certified Technology Specialist (CTS)
- Prince 2 (preferable)
- Ability to be able to design AV systems
- Proven track record of project managed commercial Audio Visual installations
- CAD experience would be ideal
- Good communication skills