The theme for TDay13 is Autos and AV – with the event taking place at the prestigious Audi Quattro Rooms in Brentford.
Doors open on 22nd October, between 8.30am and 3.00pm and the event is open to anyone with a commercial interest in audio visual technology and a thirst for new information.
Use TDay13 to fill your shopping basket with the latest AV essentials
TDay13 is your one stop shop for AV knowledge – driving debate, sharing knowledge and giving you the edge over your competition. Must see elements include:
- Free seminars– everything from working with the laws of physics for amazing audio to 21st century video production. Click here for the full programme.
- Five Minutes of Fame bite sized announcements – including throwing the light on 4K Ultra High Definition and how to create content for huge video walls. Click here for details.
- Learning about the drivers of technology – the tools and content that drive the hardware.
- Meeting the pioneering brands leading the race for bigger, slimmer, sharper displays at our Big Just Got Bigger event – and see the latest 4K ULTRA HD screens and the only UK prototype of an amazing new display that will blow your minds!
- The chance to talk directly to the manufacturers about their technology – and to learn what they have in the pipeline.
We promise you’ll leave TDay 13 with some solid business benefits. Previous attendee Lisa Bozek of Climate-KIC stated “By attending the Technology Day, we were better informed when planning our €1m European-wide project. It was vital for us to see the options available on the market, hear first-hand the benefits of each and speak with experts about their implementation.”
To register and for more information about this number one UK event for AV solutions and technologies, please click here. Twitter users can keep up to date at #ReflexTD13.